F.A.Q (FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS)
Where is Caitali located?
- We are located at Surat (Gujarat).
Do you have stores? Can I visit you to see the jewellery?
- At the moment we do not have any physical stores.
Where is your jewellery made?
- Our jewellery is made at our manufacturing facility located at Surat (Gujarat)
Do you have a catalog?
- No, we do not have any catalogue except the designs showed on the website.
I can't find the piece I wanted on the site anymore. Can I still order it?
- Yes. We do accept customized jewellery requests. Mail us with your requirements at email@example.com
What is the best form of Contact?
• Our expert consultants are ready to greet your query, simply use any of the given below ways to reach us:
• Indian Customers: +917574005500
• Outside India: You can contact us via whats app on +917574005500
• Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
How can you sell your jewelry at such low costs?
• As we are the direct manufacturers, so discarding the possibility of middlemen like wholesalers, retailers you can get such fine piece of jewelry at such low costs.
What are your shipping charges?
• We provide free delivery all across India & worldwide but for orders outside India import duty & other applicable taxes must be beard by the customers..
Why some orders are shipped after 10 days?
• As some of our Silver Jewellery products are 'made to order', it takes about 7 days to craft your beautiful piece of jewelry. .
How long it takes for shipping?
For orders from India, shipping period is 3-4 working days after dispatch. For orders outside India it will take 10 working days after dispatch.
Can the Delivery be quicker than 10 days?
• You can contact our customer service executive before placing order and we will let you know if we can process your order delivery quicker than 10 days. Please contact us on +919737141473 or email us on email@example.com for the charges.
How will my order be delivered?
We use Fedex & Bluedart (for all the items delivered to India) and Indiapost & UPS for international shipments. These methods of shipment are fully insured against losses, damages and theft in the event of shipment.
How safe is my jewellery in Transit?
• Our methods of shipment are fully insured against losses, damages and theft in the event of shipment.
• Please do not accept any package that has been tampered with.
How to know the status of my order?
- See the status of your recent order by clicking on the status of the order tab on our website.
What if I want to change my shipping address after placing an order?
• If your product is not shipped we will try to ship your product to your new shipping address. Please contact our customer care no regarding the same.
Returns and Exchanges
What is your Return Policy?
• We offer a full no questions asked refund within 15 days of delivery except on customized goods. The return policy is limited to items that have not been tempered from their original condition with tags, as described on the website and with original certification. The Please contact us to discuss this issue, because the management has the ability to reject these restrictions on a case by case basis. Products which are laser inscribed with personal messages are not included in return policy.
How can I return the product if I am not interested?
- For that you have to contact our customer care team, they will further assist you how to proceed.
- NOTE: All products should be returned within 15 days only. No return will be accepted after completion of 15 days from the date you place your order.
How can I know the perfect ring size?
- Consult our ring sizing chart for tips on determining your size.
How does the item come packaged?
• Your order will come in a secure box beautifully and elegantly presented.
What if I want to resize my ring?
• Yes you can resize your ring if it doesn’t fit within 30 days from shipping date.
Can I get my product engraved?
• Yes we do engraving but it depends on the jewelry you select. There’s limit of 15 letter and your message will be engraved in standard font size.
Payment Related Queries
How do I know, it is safe placing order online?
• Many a times, you feel skeptical about placing order online especially when you are not used to buying expensive products online. We at Caitali are very serious about safeguarding our customers. We have been through a number validation process to ensure our customers get the most secured environment.
• HTTPS: when you go on, Shipping & Payments page, you will see padlock on your address bar, which states “https”
• HTTPS (Hypertext Transfer Protocol Secure): This is a combination of Hypertext Transfer Protocol with the SSL (Secured Socket Layer) mainly used to prevent any fraudulent activities to take place and ensure that the website is verified and belongs to a trusted source. Find our SSL certificate to verify our details.
• Even beyond the simple HTTPS, to add a further layer of security, Diamonds Factory is registered with the following partners to ensure ‘You’ have a more secured and confident purchase:
• PCI Compliance:
• PCI Security Standards Council’s mission is to enhance payment account data security by driving education and awareness of the PCI Security Standards. The organization was founded by American Express, Discover Financial Services, JCB International, MasterCard Worldwide, and Visa, Inc.
The automated online payment system is rejecting my Card details. What should I do?
• Don’t worry; this may have occurred due to mismatch of the information inserted in various fields like:
• Card Holder Name (as appearing on the card);
• Credit Card Number (the long number might be wrongly inserted);
• Card Verification Value (the last 3-4 security digits appearing on the backside of your card may be wrongly typed);
• Post Code (post code of the billing address may be wrong)
• You can check the above errors to verify and rectify, this should help in successful order completion.
• Many a times, the card is also rejected due to reasons apart from the ones mentioned above:
• Declined by bank: the bank may decline a transaction, if the card is either used after a long time, for security reasons and to safeguard you, the banks do deactivate the card to prevent any fraud or misuse or if the transaction amount is more than your habitual spending amount, in such scenario too the banks may suspend the card to prevent you from any losses due to theft.
• Master Card Secure Code / Visa Verification Code: Owing to the current amount of online frauds and scams, the banks have introduced a new layer of security to authenticate its users by asking you a security code whilst using your card for any online transaction. You need to remember this Code and enter before inserting your card details. If you happen to forget this, you may not be able to complete the transaction.
• In both the above cases, simply, turn back the card, dial the toll-free number and speak to a service advisor. You may be asked few security questions to authorize the card, and there you go, you will be cleared to use the card for the transaction.
What are your different payment methods?
• We have four types of payment options: Through debit card, credit card and net banking and COD (Cash on Delivery) for Indian customers only.. You can also pay through EMI’s also.
I don’t know how to order online
- Don’t worry you can also order by phone. You just need to contact on our customer care no +919737141473 and one of our executive will assist you in processing your order.
How can I know if my order is confirmed or not?
• We will send you a confirmation mail once your order gets confirmed.
What if I want to cancel an order?
• In such case you have to contact our customer care team. They will further assist you for cancelling process.
How can I track my order?
• We will send the tracking number that you can know where your order is.
What is the deadline for the return of refund?
• We offer a no questions asked refund within 15 days of delivery, except for some products. Please contact us to discuss this issue, because management has the ability to remove these restrictions on a case by case basis. In the unlikely event that the goods are found to be faulty, damaged or different from what the customer ordered.
Item not considered under return policy
Kindly check your product as soon as you received it. If you found and manufacturing fault or any other damage Please notify the same within 15 days from the date of delivery and we will do it for a replacement or a collection on our behalf. However, not being able to do this within 15 working days are not acceptable for reimbursement.
The product is not covered by the policy statements are listed below:
• Any item that has been worn and is in not perfect condition.
• Each diamond which has fallen from the ring or loss is not covered by our return policy and warranty replacement. Our advice for you is to please check your item as soon as it arrives and notify us of defects or damage, if any. You can also contact us at our toll free number +917574005500 or email address firstname.lastname@example.org
• If you got the delivery of a Ring in a wrong size, then the ring will be resized and sent back to you at no extra cost, once you send the ring back.